May 20, 2024

RV Living

On The Road Again With RV Living

RV Forum

We have many new features on our forum, RV-Living forum has information on just about any topic.
Check Out RV Forum Today

Please Re-Register To Access All Our Forums New Features on RV-Living Forum

Post all your RV questions or comments on RV Forum

RV Forum

full timing expense...

Notifications
Clear all

full timing expense for 2018

20 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
(@theboondork)

Well then you're in a nice place. I always stay up on the high flat area other than down in the hole for fear that if it rained I couldn't pull the trailer back up the embankment. I stayed just down the road at Craggy Wash one year but I felt the road going down there was too rocky and rough on my tires. And since I live totally on solar, I don't even own a generator, the Canyon walls were preventing me from getting sun for much of the day so Lonetree has always been my go to spot when in Havasu.

I try to never buy gadgets that are smarter than I am, but it's getting harder and harder.

Tom

ReplyQuote
(@Kirk W)

On 1/9/2019 at 8:02 AM, theboondork said:

I try to never buy gadgets that are smarter than I am, but it's getting harder and harder.

I am having that same experience. I sure hope that it is because gadgets are getting smarter. 

ReplyQuote
(@theboondork)

While the gadgets definitely are getting smarter I feel I'm falling behind faster than their gaining. And my problem doesn't seem to be learning new things, it's remembering the things that I learned.

Most times when I open up some software that I don't use very often I have to go over to YouTube and get a video on how to make it work because I can't remember where I put the last video on how to make it work.

Tom

ReplyQuote
(@Annell)

On 1/7/2019 at 12:13 PM, theboondork said:

If anyone is interested I just put my 2018 expenses on my blog. I'm a full timer that boondocks most of the time, and I live by myself in a 2013 30 foot Arctic Fox fifth wheel.

I don't break my expenses down into very much detail so I only have 10 categories, But it tells me everything I need to know.
If you're interested you can find it at   http://www.theboondork.com/mainphp

theboondork

EveryDollar app by Dave Ramsey has been a great tool for me. Thank u for sharing your budget.

ReplyQuote
(@theboondork)

Well thank you Annell, I looked it up on the Internet and I now have Dave Ramsey's EveryDollar app on my phone. It looks very useful.

Tom

ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 2

Leave a reply

Author Name

Author Email

Title *

Maximum allowed file size is 10MB

Preview 0 Revisions Saved
Share: